Sega announced a release date for Samba de Amigo: Party Central is set for later this summer.
The new music / rhythm game is launching for Nintendo Switch on August 29th, and digital pre-orders are now available on the eShop.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Samba de Amigo: Party Central
Get up and shake it with Amigo and friends! It’s time for an all- new Samba de Amigo: a music rhythm game that allows you to party around the world!
It’s time to shake it on center stage in this vibrant rhythm action game. Amigo and his friends are back in Samba de Amigo: Party Central!
Pick up your maracas and groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with even more arriving as post-launch DLC!
- Groove with your friends and family with different party modes!
- Feeling confident in your skills? Complete the StreamiGo! challenges to help Amigo rise to fame.
- Strut that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Take the party to a global level: hit the floor with 12 Amigos and up to 8 of your friends online in World Party Mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by competing on the online leaderboards.