Publisher Deep Silver and developer Volition have released Saints Row reboot DLC “Doc Ketchum’s Murder Circus” alongside a free new update.
The second of three planned DLC packs, “Doc Ketchum’s Murder Circus” is now available alongside the game’s free “Boot Hill” update. The new DLC is available individually or as part of the game’s Expansion Pass.
Here’s a rundown on the new content, plus a new trailer:
Doc Ketchum’s Murder Circus is the second of three DLC expansions coming to Saints Row this summer, introducing a new standalone solo mode with a horde-style gameplay loop in the competitive setup of Doc Ketchum’s underground game show sensation. The DLC comes with four new playable characters, each with their own unique skillset. Saints Row expansion pass holders can now enter Doc Ketchum’s Murder Circus while those without a ticket can purchase the DLC now.
New Birmingham Island is the Doc’s very own creepy circus version of the Boot Hill District. The revamped area is available to all players and arrives as part of Saints Row’s latest free content update alongside a new Cheat App mode and even more quality-of-life improvements and fixes.
- Doc Ketchum’s Murder Circus DLC for Expansion Pass holders is out now and available to buy separately
- The free Boot Hill update launched in June is available for all players and includes:
- A visual revamp of the Boot Hill District with new things to discover
- The new Cheats App Mode that comes with 20 clean and 18 dirty cheats
- New cosmetics and items like the Pony Tail and Doc’s Medicine Cart Horse
- Quality-of-life improvements on missions, Criminal Ventures, Side Hustles, Skills and more