Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment and developer Sumo Digital announced Sackboy: A Big Adventure is getting a PC port.
The PC port will support up to 4K resolution at 120 frames per second, NVidia DLSS, variable refresh rate, and has ultrawide monitor support.
The new PC port was seemingly prematurely confirmed by a new trailer posted by PlayStation Latin America:
Here’s a rundown on Sackboy: A Big Adventure:
Sackboy: A Big Adventure
Take Sackboy on an epic 3D platforming adventure with your friends. Iconic PlayStation hero Sackboy bursts back into breathtaking action with a huge, fun and frantic 3D multiplayer platforming adventure – and a whole new edgy sackitude!
- The dastardly Vex (a near-mythical being born of chaos and fear, no less) kidnaps Sackboy’s friends and forces them to build his Topsy Turver.
- This most deadly diabolical device will transform Craftworld from a fantastical land of pure imagination and innocent dreams… into a torrid, barren eyesore of nightmares. Ooh the fiend!
- But legend tells of a prophecy from deep within the ancient order of the Knitted Knights, Craftworld’s legendary protectors. For only the brave, fearless, chivalrous and, yes, gallant can save the day in an almost too dramatic for words race against time stuffed with danger and peril. So much peril.
- Set off alone or with your bravest friends on a whirlwind of capers across the snowiest mountains, the leafiest jungles, the wettest underwater realms and the, uh, spaciest of space colonies.
- Take down Vex. Save the sack-folk. Save the day. It’s time to fulfill your destiny, Sackboy. From woolly wonderkid and hessian hero… rise our Knitted Knight.