Freedom! Games have released a new gameplay trailer for OverPowered Team’s upcoming turn-based tactical roguelite, Ruin Raiders.
Assemble a squad of anthropomorphic animal soldiers, and explore the ever-changing ruins of an ancient alien civilization. Delve into ruins to fight mysterious enemies and bosses in turn-based tactical battles, and use the resources you gather to upgrade your home base. Unlock new classes, research technologies, and craft new items and weapons for your squad.
You can find the new trailer below.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Ruin Raiders is a turn-based tactical roguelike where you guide squads on a mission to explore an ancient, ever-shifting civilization. Explore ruins, demon-infested depths, and more while upgrading your raiders with unlockable gear before facing bosses that hide in the abyss.
- Procedurally Generated and Highly Replayable: You never play the same game twice.
- Tactical Combat: Manage military squads in turn-based ground battles on a no-return journey.
- 100+ Items: Unique weapons, grenades & accessories that you can loot, craft and equip.
- Enemies & Bosses: Tons of enemies on each floor plus unique bosses along the way.
- Strategic Base: Improve & expand your raider’s base to achieve powerful upgrades for your characters.
- Unlockable Raider Classes & Abilities: Unlock more races & upgrade your race abilities to deepen yourself further into the ruins.
- Upgradeable Weapons and Units: Craft your own equipment and level-up your raiders.
Ruin Raiders releases in 2021 for Windows PC, and Mac (both via Steam).