Publisher The MIX Games and developer Wallride have announced a release window for Rugrats: Adventures in Gameland.
Rugrats: Adventures in Gameland is launching sometime in March for Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS4, and PS5. A physical version will be offered by Limited Run Games, too.
A playable demo for the game should be available during Steam Next Fest, beginning today, but is currently not available.
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game:
A baby-fresh take on retro-inspired gameplay – Featuring a unique co-op design, where kids and parents need to stick together to win!
A baby’s gotta do what a baby’s gotta do!
Everyone’s favorite babies are back in action! When Tommy, Chuckie, Phil, and Lil see a commercial for the new Reptar video game, they pretend that they’re in a video game of their own! Through the power of imagination, the babies transform Tommy’s house into a video game world full of action, excitement, and adventure!
- Explore 6 different levels throughout the Pickles’ residence
- Collect Reptar coins to unlock the mysterious Reptar door!
- Team up with a friend for some two-player co-op fun!
- HD version features hand drawn animations to match the cartoon’s style
- Players can toggle between 8bit and HD art