Forever Entertainment S.A. and Makee games have announced the Nintendo Switch release date of Rise Eterna; a Japanese-inspired strategy RPG.
Following in the footsteps of Fire Emblem, Tactics Ogre, and Final Fantasy Tactics, players must help Lua uncover the mysteries of her past, and discover the meaning of her and Natheal’s lives across a dark and mature story. Command parties from 14 characters, and customize their play-style with skills, gems, and crafted gear. Players can also find hidden characters and challenges.
You can find the Nintendo Switch trailer below.
Rise Eterna launches May 13th on Nintendo Switch, and in the first half of 2021 on Windows PC via Steam.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below.
Feed your nostalgia with a tactical RPG inspired by the greatest classical titles. Take on an adventurous journey, meet a whole range of unique characters, and immerse yourself in an engaging storyline.
Follow the story of Lua and unveil the mysteries surrounding her origins in this tactical RPG, reminiscence of the 16-bit era Japanese strategy games. Recruit up to 14 characters, each with their unique abilities, and defeat your worst nightmare in epic fights. Unveil a dark and mature story focused on the relationship between two lost souls trying to discover the meaning of their lives, fighting side by side.
- Build your army: 14 characters and countless personalization possibilities. Learn skills, recruit unique heroes, and prepare them for battle. Turn them into war machines, the Empire deserves your wrath.
- Craft: develop your characters using gems, crafted with numerous ingredients looted during battles.
- Rich story: experience and share critical moments of Lua and Natheal’s life.
- Hidden content: will you be able to find all the hidden characters and challenges? The game is deeper than you might think at first glance, search everywhere and become the unquestionable champion of “Ars Rare kingdom”.
- Nostalgia on steroid: you loved Fire Emblem, Tactics Ogre, Final Fantasy Tactics – discover Rise Eterna, tribute to those classic titles, but with a modern twist.