Brace Yourself Games and Tic Toc Games have announced Rift of the NecroDancer is adding a Switch port.
The rhythm game spinoff is coming to Nintendo Switch alongside its previously announced PC (via Steam) port sometime later this year.
You can find a rundown on the game below:
The NecroDancer’s back in a brand new rhythm game spinoff! Help Cadence navigate the modern world while repairing the rifts that have torn her life apart. Do rhythmic battle via rift mode, minigames, and boss battles! All to the beat of a brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky & friends.
- Rift Mode — A rhythmic battle against streams of monsters pouring out of the Rift!
- Mini Game Mode — Help Cadence overcome the challenges of the modern world via rhythmic mini games!
- Boss Battles Mode — Defeat powerful bosses using a one-two punch, to the rhythm of the beat!
- A brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky and collaborators!
- Mod support, online leaderboards, and more!