Brace Yourself Games have released the debut trailer for Rift of the NecroDancer.
Rift of the NecroDancer was announced with few details earlier this month. Now, Brace Yourself Games have released a short teaser trailer showing off the game. Rift of the NecroDancer is in development for Windows PC via Steam.
Rift of the NecroDancer is a new spinoff to Brace Yourself Games’ popular rhythm roguelike, Crypt of the NecroDancer. Cadence has been transported to the modern world, and must repair the rifts created by the forces of evil.
Battle against monsters in rhythm-based combat set to a brand-new soundtrack by Danny Baranowsky & friends. In addition to the rhythm battles, Rift of the NecroDancer also features a variety of minigames.
You can see the reveal trailer below.
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
The NecroDancer’s back in a brand new rhythm game spinoff! Help Cadence navigate the modern world while repairing the rifts that have torn her life apart. Do rhythmic battle via rift mode, minigames, and boss battles! All to the beat of a brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky & friends.
- Rift Mode — A rhythmic battle against streams of monsters pouring out of the Rift!
- Mini Game Mode — Help Cadence overcome the challenges of the modern world via rhythmic mini games!
- Boss Battles Mode — Defeat powerful bosses using a one-two punch, to the rhythm of the beat!
- A brand new soundtrack from Danny Baranowsky and collaborators!
- Mod support, online leaderboards, and more!