Alisa, a title that pays tribute to classic survival horror, will be making its way to consoles in the not so distant future.
Alisa is coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Switch, PS4, and PS5 on February 6th. The console release is the Developer’s Cut version of the game.
The game is set in a twisted dollhouse full of strange doll-like monsters, and players must navigate the treacherous dungeon whilst collecting toothwheels from fallen enemies to then spend on equipment.
Initially launching in October 2021 for Windows PC (via Steam), the title later got the big Developer’s Cut update that added additional content. The console versions will contain all this latest content.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
Elite Royal Agent Alisa – hot on the heels of a notorious thief in a fantastical world somewhat reminiscent of the 1920s – finds herself suddenly whisked away to an old, bizarre, Victorian-style mansion. Now trapped in a world up-side down, Alisa must find a way to escape – all the while being haunted by the mansion’s strange, mechanized doll-like inhabitants. Can you survive the dollhouse… and escape with your humanity?
This Developer’s Cut contains all updates and new content previously added to the PC version, as well as numerous fixes and quality of life optimizations.
- Classic Survival Horror gameplay
- Real pre-rendered backgrounds and authentic low-poly models presented in a mindblowing 480p
- Currency, items, and outfits with unique player stats boosts
- Weapon load-outs, ranging from a sabre to a blunderbuss to an SMG
- A large variety of enemies and locations with surprises around every corner!
- Choice between modern or classic tank-controls movement styles
- A weird sense of humour
- A nostalgic trip to the late 1990s, right down to the voice acting