Publisher Binary Haze Interactive and developer Adglobe announced a delay for the Redemption Reapers physical release, however it’s coming to another system now.
The physical release will forgo its previously planned spring release for one a bit later – in early July. A native PlayStation 5 version was also confirmed, and will be a free upgrade to owners of the PS4 release.
Both companies wanted to delay the physical release to polish the game up and add more features via post-launch updates. Here’s the newly announced updates:
- Improved usability (Ver1.3.0)
- Game balance adjustment (Ver1.3.0)
- Addition and modification of UI (Ver1.3.0)
- Added Easy Mode (Ver1.4.0)
- Added New Game+ (Ver1.4.0)
- Added PlayStation5 version (Ver1.4.0)
Redemption Reapers is set to launch on February 22, 2023 across Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC (via Steam).