Moonstone Island will be published by Raw Fury across Windows PC (via Steam), Mac, and Nintendo Switch sometime in 2023.
It’s worth noting the game was originally listed for Xbox and PlayStation consoles too – however all traces/mention are scrubbed from the little Studio Supersoft has published online and Raw Fury made no mention in the press release. Niche Gamer has reached out for clarification regarding this.
Here’s a new trailer for Moonstone Island:
Here’s a rundown on the game:
Moonstone Island is an open-world deckbuilder with 120+ islands to explore, spirits to tame, items to craft, and secrets to discover!
Spend a year away from home on an island in the sky!
Following your village’s tradition for Alchemy training, you’ve moved to an island in the sky to spend a year away from home. Armed with simple tools, Alchemical recipes, and the ability to tame nature spirits, you set out to start your new life. Make new friends, explore the world, and build a home for yourself in a land stifled by wild spirits and dark forces.
- Travel by balloon, broom, and glider through unique biomes to reach the outer edges of the world
- Tame and befriend wild spirits to fight alongside you
- Discover and explore dungeons to earn upgrades, collect loot and uncover secrets
- Craft dozens of items and vehicles to prepare for the treacherous wilderness
- Befriend NPCs, become a member of the community, go on dates, and just maybe, fall in love
- Set up your new home on any of the 100+ islands in your procedurally generated world
- Customize and decorate your home to make it uniquely yours
- Turn overgrown islands into thriving farms
- Grow crops and flowers to brew potions with magical effects
- Keep spirits on your farm to produce valuable resources
- Optimize your characte with unique skills and upgrades