Yet another PlayStation 5 exclusive has been confirmed to be making its way to PC with Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart.
The latest in the long running franchise, this port will be handled by Nixxes Software, known for their other ports such as Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered and Mile Morales.
The port brings along new features such as unlocked frame rate, new ray-traced shadows, and even support for ultra-wide monitors.
Here’s a rundown of the game via the Steam store page:
The intergalactic adventurers are back with a bang in Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart!
Go dimension-hopping with Ratchet and Clank as they venture onto a PC near you for the very first time. Help them take on an evil emperor from another reality as you jump between action-packed worlds and beyond.
Enjoy a dazzling interdimensional adventure. Developed by acclaimed studio Insomniac Games and brought to PC by Nixxes Software
- Blast your way through an interdimensional adventure as Ratchet and Clank make their way to PC for the very first time!
- Wrap your eyes around delightful, diverse dimensions, with ultra-wide support for 21:9, 32:9, and 48:9 (triple monitor support) resolutions!*
- See the omniverse brought to life with the option of unlocked frame rates! You can also enjoy ray-traced reflections, as well as newly added, ray-traced shadows for exteriors.**
- Witness the very latest, performance-enhancing upscaling technologies for yourself, including NVIDIA DLSS 3, AMD FSR 2, Intel XeSS and Insomniac Games’ Temporal Injection. NVIDIA Reflex and image quality-enhancing NVIDIA DLAA are also supported.
- Choose from a wide variety of graphics quality options to tailor to a wide range of devices, all the way from high-end PCs to portable PC gaming devices.
- Play with the DualSense™ controller to experience haptic feedback and dynamic trigger effects.*** Or choose mouse and keyboard – with a wide range of control customization options.
- Includes support for achievements and cloud saves on PC game launchers.
* Compatible PC and display device required.
** Compatible PC and graphics card required for enhanced graphics.
*** Wired connection required to experience the full range of in-game controller features.
Here’s the announcement trailer showcasing all the new features coming with the PC port: