Kuro Game announced global F2P hit Punishing: Gray Raven is finally available for PC.
The mobile gacha and booba game, which sports over 50 million downloads, is now available on PC as a free-to-play ARPG with microtransactions. Grab it now over on the game’s official site.
It’s worth noting the PC client has full mouse and keyboard support alongside controller support so you can experience the game to the fullest in whatever playstyle you prefer.
Since the game made the jump to PC, naturally it makes use of high performance gaming PCs so there’s also improved graphics for a prettier and more immersive experience.
Lastly, alongside the new PC release is a major content update that adds an all-new story chapter: Her Last Bow. This brings the debut of a new Tank Omniframe Nanami: Starfarer and her story.
Here’s a rundown on the base game:
Punishing: Gray Raven is a fast-paced ultra-stylish Action-RPG. As commandant of the Gray Raven unit, players are tasked with assembling the greatest cyborg soldiers the world has known and leading them into battle. Unravel the dark truths behind the Punishing virus, push back the Corrupted, and reclaim the Earth.
- LIGHTNING-FAST COMBAT ACTION – Immerse yourself in stylish, high-speed combat action. Directly control your squad members in real-time 3D battles, tag between your squad members mid-fight, and master each character’s special moves. Parry, dodge, and pin enemies down with rapid combos, then crush your foes with your strongest technique.
- A POST-APOCALYPTIC SCI-FI EPIC – Dive deep into a ruined world, and uncover the truths behind this dark cyberpunk setting. Featuring dozens of chapters of visual novel-style storytelling, this is a bleakly beautiful world with many wonders to behold
- EXPLORE A RUINED WORLD -Explore a wide range of stunning environments, from abandoned city streets to desert warzones, towering megastructures, and abstract virtual realms. Take the battle against the Corrupted to harsh polar battlefields and even beyond Earth’s gravity in a continually expanding cinematic story.
- STUNNING POST-HUMAN STYLE – Mere flesh and blood aren’t enough to battle the Punishing, so the soldiers have become something more. Known as Constructs, they are human minds encased in powerful mechanical bodies. Recruit dozens of these living weapons to battle against hundreds of enemy types, all richly detailed and animated in full 3D.
- AN AUDITORY ASSAULT – Dance across the battlefield in a symphony of destruction, accompanied by the pulsing beats of the stunning soundtrack. From ambient, atmospheric tracks to pounding drum & bass, Punishing: Gray Raven is as much a treat for the ears as the eyes.
- BUILD A HOME BEYOND THE BATTLEFIELD – Relieving from cruelness, let the super cute characters and warm dorms seamlessly ease your pressure. Decorate each dorm from a diverse style of themes. Immerse yourself in the peace you’re fighting for.