RED SOUL GAMES announced Raw Fury is publishing Post Trauma, their throwback horror game for PC and consoles.
Post Trauma is coming to Windows PC (via Steam) and unspecified consoles, and a release date wasn’t announced. The game is a tribute to classic horror games, complete with fixed camera angles and all.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
True horror lives in our minds. Dive into the twisted reality of Post Trauma, where survival comes at the cost of unexpected encounters and mysteries.
Post Trauma is both a tribute to and a modern take on classic horror games, blending old-school fixed camera angles with high fidelity graphics, smooth controls and immersive soundscapes.
- Play as Roman, a middle-aged train conductor, as he tries to understand and escape the surreal world he’s trapped in.
- Classic horror games mechanics get a modern twist, blending fixed camera angles with a truly modern presentation and control types, including optional tank controls.
- Immerse yourself in beautifully unsettling environments and a deeply consuming audio landscape.
- Solve puzzles and riddles with the information you will gather exploring your surroundings to progress in the game and try to explain what is happening to you and the world around you.
- Unravel haunting mysteries and face or escape nightmarish creatures at every turn.
- In order to play this game it’s recommended to keep a notepad with you.