Publisher Gryph Frontier and developer Hypergryph have announced POPUCOM, a new co-op puzzle-platforming adventure game.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Play with friends and utilize color switching, match-3 shooting, and companion powers to advance in a mysterious, foreign world. Embark on an incredible adventure to restore life and bring new hope to a ravaged planet.
- Play with Friends Regardless of the Distance – A fantasy adventure in a mysterious world is a lot more fun with friends.
- Work as a team! Or suffer defeat? – Many challenges await. You must work together to progress!
- The World Runs on Colors – Throughout the game, players must switch their colors to match those of certain mechanisms in order to trigger various effects. Find the right timing and change your color to overcome a series of obstacles.
- You Have the Power to Shoot-n-Pop! – Fire the Rainbow Popper at a Pomu to generate another Pomu of the same color as the bullet. Matching three Pomus of the same color instantly eliminates a threat.
- Other Powerful Companions – Rollo the Bomb, Captain Kitty, Barrier Bot, Power Kid… Make new friends in your adventure. They will help you solve puzzles and overcome obstacles.
- Be a Free Adventurer! – Try out tons of equipment in your Closet. Customize your look to your heart’s content. Enjoy an adventure with no boundaries.