From November 1st until early December 1st, players can find Vullaby from Research Breakthrough encounters, along with the weekly 1 PokéCoin bundles.
5 Star raids will include Mythical and Legendary Pokemon Darkrai (until November 5th, with the Sludge Bomb), Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion (November 5th to 16th- all with the Sacred Sword move), and Cresselia (November 16th to December 1st). All of them also have a chance to by Shiny.
The above will also be the star of Raid Hours; 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (all times are local time to the player). Darkrai on November 3rd, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Virizion on November 10th, and Cresselia on November 17th and 24th.
Mega Raids will include Mega Absol (until November 5th), Mega Manectric (November 5th to 16th), and Mega Loppuny (November 16th to December 1st). Again, all of them have a chance to be shiny.
The Spotlight Hours feature a particular species of Pokemon spawning in high-numbers every Tuesday from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Each of these include other bonuses for Candy, Stardust, and XP during that time. Apart from the first Pokemon, all of them can be shiny. They include:
- November 2: Cacnea | 2× Catch Candy
- November 9: Chinchou | 2× Transfer Candy
- November 16: Turtwig | 2× Catch Stardust
- November 23: Chimchar | 2× Catch XP
- November 30: Piplup | 2× Catch Candy
You may notice the last three Pokemon are the Sinnoh starters- appearing in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl November 19th on Nintendo Switch. This continues into the Community Day, taking place November 21st – 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Shinx will appear more commonly during this time (and can be shiny), and those who evolve it all the way to Luxray will have it learn Psychic Fangs- the move’s debut in Pokemon Go as a Charged Attack.
During the event, Eggs placed in incubators will only need 1/4 of the hatch distance, Incense and Lure Modules will last three hours, there will be surprise encounters via photo-bombs, three times the Candy earned from transferring Pokemon, and four times the chance for Candy XL.
The Community Day Box for 1,280 PokéCoins will be available on that day; offering 50 Ultra Balls, four Incense, four Star Pieces, and an Elite Charged TM. There will also be 30 Ultra Balls in the shop for free. A Community Day Special Research Story (Flash, Spark, and Gleam) is also available for $1.00 USD- granting special missions for further benefits as you catch Shinx.
Finally, the game’s upcoming events were detailed. Though not much was detailed, the nature of the events may hint at what will be involved. This includes the ongoing Season of Mischief missions, and the mythical Pokemon Hoopa. You can find the details below.
- Festival of Lights: From November 5, 2021, to November 14, 2021, it’s time to celebrate light overcoming darkness with an all-new event!
- Día de Muertos: From November 1, 2021, to November 2, 2021, we will be celebrating the Día de Muertos with a special event for Trainers around the world.
- Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl Celebration Event: Celebrate the launch of Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Pokémon Shining Pearl with a special event from November 16, 2021, to November 21, 2021.
- ???: The Season of Mischief will close out with an epic event! From November 26, 2021, to November 29, 2021, Trainers who completed the Misunderstood Mischief Special Research story will be able to unlock a Special Research story where Trainers will have an opportunity to learn more about Hoopa. Stay tuned!