Publisher Rainy Frog and developer Score Studios have announced Piczle Cross: Story of Seasons, a new crossover puzzle game set in the Story of Seasons and Piczle franchises.
Piczle Cross: Story of Seasons is in development for Windows PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch, and will launch on February 27th, 2024.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus its reveal trailer:
Classic Piczle nonograms x Story of Seasons
The critically acclaimed Piczle series presents Piczle Cross: Story of Seasons; addictive nonogram logic-puzzles celebrating the beloved farm life game series
Enjoy the bucolic charm of Story of Seasons while relaxing and exercising your brain with classic logic-puzzles. All your favourite villagers and bachelors, tools and crops, animals and upgrades in nonogram form will provide you with countless hours of puzzling!
- No end of nonograms – With 350 puzzles featuring a wealth of different Story of Seasons mainstays you’ll have a veritable pasture-full of puzzling pleasure!
- Grow yoru farm – As you clear puzzles the seasons progress, your farm expands, livestock appears and crops grow.
- Bigger together – 5 unlockable collage puzzles celebrate Story of Seasons’ festivals by combining dozens of puzzles into a bigger picture.
- Play it your way – True to the Piczle series, Piczle Cross; Story of Seasons provides the most feature-rich and option-abundant experience available to cater the puzzling experience to your exact liking. From hiding away the timer to correcting your mistakes, from choosing the puzzles’ themes to managing how completed clues are marked off, you can play exactly how you want. There is no wrong way to play!
- Explore the almanac – Clearing specific puzzles will unlock entries in the in-game 100+ page almanac that celebrates all your favourite characters and critters from the Story of Seasons games.
- Detailed statistics – Keep an eye on your progress with detailed statistics and achievements. Replay puzzles to improve your time, or to hone your skills without using helpful gameplay options.