Publisher Deep Silver and developer Starbreeze Studios announced a post-launch content roadmap for PAYDAY 3 alongside a new trailer for the game.
Here’s a rundown on the post-launch content, plus a new trailer:
Pearl and Joy will join the original gang of clown-masked criminals (Dallas, Hoxton, Wolf, and Chains) for a total of six heisters available when PAYDAY 3 launches this month.
- Pearl is an expert con artist and infiltrator who is as comfortable running scams on the street as she is rubbing elbows with the rich and famous. She leaves nothing to chance, and it’s a rare occasion when things don’t go her way. Make no mistake though, she plans for every contingency, even the rare occasions where she has to pull out her own weapons.
- Joy is a genius hacker and security expert who is now an official part of the crew. As a merciless heister, Joy is a dangerous combination of strength and subterfuge. With no respect for the law and a twisted sense of humor, Joy is a wildcard character who ends up being an ace during any heist.
High-level post-launch plan:
Starbreeze is excited to share the content and updates players can look forward to for Year One post-launch content. The high-level post-launch plan includes the following updates:
- DLC 1 – Syntax Error set for Winter 2023
- DLC 2 – Boys in Blue is set to release in Spring 2024
- DLC 3 – The Land of the Free will release in Summer 2024
- DLC 4 – Fear and Greed set for Fall 2024