Publisher Prime Matter and developer Owlcat Games have announced Pathfinder: Kingmaker is free to own on the Epic Games Store.
While Pathfinder: Kingmaker is free to own on the Epic Games Store, this is actually the “Enhanced Plus Edition,” and includes all of the post-launch fixes, content, and more that Owlcat Games meticulously put out since the game’s 2018 release.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker is available on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam and GOG, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough review for the game here (we recommend it!).
Here’s a rundown on the game:
With the help of over 18,000 Kickstarter backers and composer Inon Zur, Owlcat Games is proud to bring you the first isometric computer RPG set in the beloved Pathfinder tabletop universe. Enjoy a classic RPG experience inspired by games like Baldur’s Gate, Fallout 1 and 2 and Arcanum. Explore and conquer the Stolen Lands and make them your kingdom!
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
- New abilities and ways to build your character, including a brand-new class
- New items and weaponry
- Improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game
- Enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release
The is Niche Deals. In this column, we regularly cover new and upcoming deals, discounts, and more for video games. Let us know if there’s a deal we should cover!