Owlcat Games and Deep Silver have announced an enhanced edition for Pathfinder: Kingmaker.
The new free upgrade will launch alongside the final downloadable content for the game, on June 6th.
Beneath The Stolen Lands is the third DLC pack included in the Season Pass, and adds an endless roguelike dungeon to explore. Players will build a new party from scratch and see how long they can survive the dungeon’s many perils. Each run will unlock new items and bonuses that can be used in subsequent playthroughs.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker will also get a free Enhanced Edition upgrade that adds tons of new content and quality of life updates. Some of these updates include the new Slayer class, new items, changes made to random encounters in the overworld map, and tons of balance tweaks. You can read more here.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
“Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Enhanced Edition” Key Features
- Free Upgrade for all existing players
- Numerous gameplay-enriching content additions and dozens of quality-of-life features
- New abilities and ways to build your character
- A Brand-new class: Slayer
- New items and weaponry
- Improved balance, especially in the beginning and last two chapters of the game
- Enhanced kingdom management system, both in terms of balance as well as usability and player comfort
- Increased variety of random encounters on the global map
- Thousands of fixes and improvements made since the game’s initial release
“Beneath The Stolen Lands” Key Features
- Enter a massive dungeon with a party made from scratch. Begin your adventure to the Tenebrous Depths with a party of newly created characters. Start the game from the main menu and experience the descent into an endless rogue-like dungeon
- Explore the near-infinite possibilities of building a Pathfinder character. Try out different builds to perfect your tactics at your leisure. Create a band of adventurers able to overcome any danger!
- Defeat is but a new beginning! Dying in an encounter enables additional benefits for your next playthrough
- Unlock new items to buy across multiple playthroughs. The number of item slots traders have depends on how far you have been able to descend during all of your previous forays combined
- Enter the dungeon as your main character, alternatively you can wait for an invitation from a mysterious protector of Golarion as you play through the Main Story. The pre-set version of the dungeon is included into the main campaign, allowing you to use your character and companions to conquer the Tenebrous Depths