Microsoft has announced the Square Enix-published and People Can Fly-developed looter shooter Outriders will be on Xbox Game Pass at launch.
Outriders will be available for Xbox Game Pass on Xbox consoles and mobile when the game launches on April 1st. The full release is set for Outriders is launching across Windows PC (via Steam and the Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X+S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia on April 1st. A playable demo for the game is currently available.
Here’s a new trailer:
In case you missed it, you can find our thorough hands-on preview for the game here. While Outriders has promise and its core gameplay loop is fun, it has some issues that we’re hoping get resolved before its full release.
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below:
OUTRIDERS is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe.
As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet.
With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal.
Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG – OUTRIDERS’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY – Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP – Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES – Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle.
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT – Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.