Publisher Square Enix and developer People Can Fly have shared new “101” and “Appreciate Power” trailers for Outriders, alongside a new batch of screenshots and artwork,.
Here’s the new trailers and screenshots:
You can find the full rundown (via Steam) below:
OUTRIDERS is a 1-3 player co-op RPG shooter set in an original, dark and desperate sci-fi universe.
As mankind bleeds out in the trenches of Enoch, you’ll create your own Outrider and embark on a journey across the hostile planet.
With rich storytelling spanning a diverse world, you’ll leave behind the slums and shanty towns of the First City and traverse forests, mountains and desert in the pursuit of a mysterious signal.
Combining intense gunplay with violent powers and an arsenal of increasingly twisted weaponry and gear-sets, OUTRIDERS offers countless hours of gameplay from one of the finest shooter developers in the industry – People Can Fly.
- INTENSITY OF A SHOOTER, DEPTH OF AN RPG – OUTRIDERS’ brutal and bloody combat combines frenetic gunplay, violent powers and deep RPG systems to create a true genre hybrid.
- A DARK AND DESPERATE JOURNEY – Discover the hostile planet of Enoch as you embark on a journey to the source of a mysterious signal.
- DYNAMIC 1-3 PLAYER CO-OP – Play single-player or join up to two friends in drop-in drop-out co-op as you tackle the horrors of a hyper-evolved planet.
- FOUR UNIQUE CLASSES – Create and customise your own Outrider and choose from four unique classes each with its own skill tree to define your own playstyle.
- SCAVENGE & ADAPT – Customise and upgrade your Outrider with countless items of mod-able guns and gear, as you leave humanity behind.
Outriders is launching across Windows PC (via Steam and the Epic Games Store), Xbox One, Xbox Series X+S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia on April 1st. A playable demo for the game is currently available. In case you missed it, you can find our thorough hands-on preview for the game here.