Publisher Crunchyroll Games and co-developers APlus Games and T3 Studio have announced a release date for One Punch Man: World is set for next month.
One Punch Man: World is launching on the tail end of next month, on January 31st 2024 in the Americas and most of Europe and on February 1st everywhere else, for iOS (via the App Store) and Android (via Google Play).
Here’s a rundown on the previously announced game, plus a new trailer:
Heroes are needed in One Punch Man: World! A sinister wave of monster attacks has left Earth’s cities and the Hero Association under duress. However, after three years of special training, Saitama has become so powerful that he can defeat opponents with a single punch.
The thing is, Saitama just does the hero thing for fun, but when every enemy goes down in one punch, overwhelming power can be kind of… boring. Now, in front of the laid-back strongest hero, a new enemy appears. Will he be able to show his full power today?
- Unlock and level up fan-favorite heroes from the One-Punch Man anime series, including Genos, and more.
- Enter the Hero Association hub to meet friends, take on missions, and team up for raids against destructive foes with other players.
- Dive into intricate combat and execute perfectly timed dodges, skill combos, and spectacular ultimates, including all-new abilities for beloved characters.
- Fight your way through iconic moments from the One-Punch Man’s first season punch for punch.
- Discover expanded moments from the anime or experience scenarios from an all-new point of view.
- Explore Z-City and participate in side activities and mini-games, while climbing your way to the top of the in-game rankings.