Saber Interactive and Focus Home Interactive have released a free DLC pack for their off-road driving sim, MudRunners.
The Old-timers DLC adds two new vehicles, two new add-ons, and a new map. You can check out a trailer for the content above, and read the full release notes here.
Here’s a rundown of the DLC:
Expand your MudRunner experience with the Old-timers DLC!
Drive 2 new vintage General Motors trucks and explore the brand new Rocky Hills map designed to challenge your pick-up truck mastery.
This pack includes:
- The Rocky Hills map, a brand new sandbox environment without garages, for even more challenge!
- Chevrolet Napco 3100 (1957, 4×4 scout vehicle)
- GMC DW950 (1952-54, truck)
- Loaded log cart add-on, able to carry 2 points.
- Scout trailer add-on, fitted with 1 garage point
MudRunners is available on Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, Switch, and Xbox One for $24.99. The Steam version is currently 50% off.