Publisher Microids and developer Olydri Games announced a release date for Noob: The Factionless.
The new turn-based RPG is launching on June 29th across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
The game was originally released via early access for PC back in January 2021, but only in French. The full release will have several languages available for various countries.
Here’s a rundown on the previously released game:
Noob – The Factionless follows the adventures of four players from the Rush guild: Baster the Neogician, Drek the Berserker, May the Cartomancer, and Logs the Elementalist. Their quest is to reach the supreme level and become the elite of the Horizon MMORPG – the Legendary Class.
Together, they will have to face hundreds of monsters and wander around fantastic worlds to give their guild the place it deserves in the world of Horizon, among the mythic Noob, Justice, Roxxor and Pro Game Master guilds.
But the challenge they will face will not be limited to Horizon: their avatars will accomplish «real» quests in real life. History can be made both into the game and IRL!
- A true RPG experience with 50+ hours of gameplay, 750+ avatars to interact with and 300+ maps to wander in.
- Embody a team of 4 hardcore gamers and their video game avatars in a challenging and colorful RPG in a homage to the greatest J-RPGs!
- Explore a huge world, fight intense battles, and complete quests to level up your team.
- Customize your avatars with the best equipment you will loot in dungeons, grottos, chests, and city shops!
- Strengthen your team and upgrade your abilities by farming experience through the fights: adapt your skills to your fighting style or to the foes you encounter.
- Explore the world of Olydri and make your mark among the most powerful factions of the “Horizon” MMORPG, where the greatest players meet and fight!
- Play the “real” players in the “real world” and find out who is behind your friends’ avatars… or your enemies’!