As part of the beginning of season 12, Ninjala has revealed a collaboration event with the hit manga/anime series, Attack on Titan.
The event starts today and lasts through April 26, 2023. During which players will be able to obtain limited time items that allow them to appear like characters from the series.
Players will be able to even harness the power of titans with a new weapon and Ninja-Gums.
Here’s a rundown of the crossover event curtesy of GungHo Online Entertainment:
- Offer Up Your Wardrobe: Dress the part of a Scout Regiment member! Visit the Shinobi Shop for outfits based on characters like Eren Jeager, Mikasa Ackermann, and Armin Arlert. Plus, show off your tidying skills with the “Levi’s Cleaning Style” outfit. Players can also receive two special outfits based on Levi and the New Omni-Directional Mobility (ODM) Gear Style from the collab gacha.
- A Thunderous New Weapon: Wield the mighty Thunder Spears or harness the Titan’s power with collab Ninja-Gums.
- Unleash the Power of the Titans: Relive moments from Attack on Titan with emotes based on the anime, including “Titan Transformation,” “Levi’s Attack,” and “Offer Up Your Hearts.” Set your pre-battle emote to “Offer Up Your Hearts” to perform the Scout Regiment salute with your team before heading into the fray.
- Command Titans: Transform into “Eren’s Titan,” “Colossal Titan,” “Armored Titan,” and “Female Titan” with collab Gum Utsusemi. These chibi-fied terrors can be purchased from the Shinobi Shop.
- Stock Up on Rations: There are plenty of other special items coming to the Shinobi shop, including outfits based on the Survey and Cadet Corps, IPPON decorations, Sticks, and Gum Bottles. A Gum Bottle based on the ODM Gear features a rugged mechanical design and will look great with collab outfits.
Ninjala is no stranger to crossover events with anime. Previously they’ve held events with Demon Slayer and Jiujitsu Kaisen. It even has an anime of its own.
Ninjala is available now exclusively on Nintendo Switch.