Developer Bamtang Games and publisher GameMill Entertainment have announced a release date for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway.
The previously announced game will be releasing on October 7th, 2022 across Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (Via Steam). It’s also now available for retail pre-order.
As the name implies, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: Slime Speedway will be the third entry in Nickelodeon’s Mario Kart competitor starring popular characters from their cartoon franchises.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Rebuilt and re-imagined from the ground up, Nickelodeon Kart Racers returns—bigger and better than ever! Featuring a fully voice acted cast of over 40 iconic characters, drift, slide, and boost your way to the finish line on tracks inspired by legendary Nickelodeon shows like SpongeBob SquarePants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and more!
- Voice Acted – Includes a cast of over 40 characters.
- New Terrain – Transform your kart or new bike into watercrafts to navigate new terrain.
- New Levels of Customization – Pair Raphael with the Reptar mobile, change paint jobs and parts, or dive into millions of other possible combinations.
- 90 Crew Members – Choose from 90 crew members to match your playstyle with unique special abilities
- 36 Different Tracks – Speed down intense slime-filled alternate paths, both new and old.
- Multiplayer – Intense split-screen local and online multiplayer.
Here’s the new trailer for Nickelodeon Kart Racers 3: