Today’s Niche Spotlight is Perfect Gold, a coming-of-age yuri visual novel by Yangyang Mobile.
Set in the magical city of Castlecoast, Perfect Gold follows the story of Audrey Clary and Marion LaRue, two former friends that have ran into a rough patch in their relationship. The two magic academy students decide to escape detention to celebrate the Sunflower Festival, , will they repair their broken friendship along the way?
Perfect Gold features full English voice acting and branching dialogue that can alter the game’s ending. You can find the launch trailer below.
Perfect Gold is available on Windows PC, and Mac (both via Steam) for $7.99 USD.
You can find the rundown (via Steam) below:
Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness is a short, coming-of-age yuri visual novel about two former friends who escape detention in order to celebrate the Sunflower Festival. Set in the magical city of Castlecoast, readers get to know Audrey Clary, an alchemy student and heiress who secretly dreams of a different life, and Marion LaRue, a rebellious elemental magic student in search of someone she once loved.
- A WLW (women who love women) story for WLW: Follow a heartwarming, slice-of-life story between two girls as they get a second chance at love and friendship.
- A short and sweet story: At around 30,000 words and with 2-4 hours of gameplay, Perfect Gold is just the game for those who like to relax with character-driven visual novels.
- 2 Playable Characters: See the story unfold through the eyes of Audrey and Marion.
- Fully Voiced: Features a cast of talented professional English voice actors who breathe life into the characters.
- Vibrant and Animated Visuals: Immerse yourself in the magical city of Castlecoast, brought to life by animated characters, backgrounds & illustrations.
- Interactive Dialogue Choices: Your choices influence the characters’ actions and will affect the story’s ending.
- Original Soundtrack: Listen to beautifully composed music tracks that accentuates the story’s most emotional beats.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!