Today’s Niche Spotlight is I Am Sakuya: Touhou FPS Game, a short Touhou Project-themed retro-inspired FPS by Sigyaad Team.
I Am Sakuya: Touhou FPS Game follows Sakuya as she explores a mysterious mansion that has appeared in Gensokyo. I Am Sakuya: Touhou FPS Game is available on Windows PC via Steam for $7.99.
Battle against a variety of fan favorite Touhou characters with several different guns and abilities, all while dodging tons of projectiles. Use your magical stopwatch to freeze time, allowing you to quickly dispatch rooms full of enemies.
You can find a rundown on the game below:
I Am Sakuya: Touhou FPS Game
This is a unofficial fangame of the Touhou Project series. It is permitted under the official guidelines. Please support the official releases, some of which are available on Steam!
A mysterious mansion has suddenly appeared in Gensokyo, with the shrine maiden insistent on sitting this out until something happens, one of the legendary humans, Sakuya Izayoi, decides to investigate, she gears up and exits the human village towards the mansion, unbeknownst to her that this is the start of her new life…
- Intense FPS gameplay with the perfect mix of bullet hell! No cheap hitscan enemies! Just pure shooting and dodging skills!
- Stop time and annihilate your enemies!
- Epic boss battles that will test your reflexes!
- A colourful cast featuring favorites from the Touhou Project!
- An awesome soundtrack to keep your adrenaline pumping throughout the game!
- Unique weapons that are versatile for almost any situation, such as bouncing knives!
- We have a QUAD BARRELED SHOTGUN IN THE GAME!!
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!