Today’s Niche Spotlight is Hundred Days – Winemaking Simulator, a farming and management sim about being a winemaker is rural France.
Developed by Broken Arms Games, become a world-renown winemaker by managing every aspect of the winemaking process, from planting to shipping. Cultivate crops, protect them from pests and diseases, and harvest them so they can be turned into fine wines.
Decide how long to age your wines, design their bottles and advertising, and finally ship your product to wine stores. Use your earnings to expand your operations, and experiment with new product lines.
You can find the launch trailer below.
You can find a rundown (via Steam) below:
In Hundred Days you will have complete control of a new Winery. First choose which vines to grow, learn how to grow them and when to harvest. Then following the entire winemaking process deciding on the type of wine you want to produce or the market requires. You will also have to sell the wine produced to allow your company to expand.
As in reality, every choice made, from the vineyard to the sales, will be able to influence the wine produced both in quantity and quality . A quality wine will increase the reputation of your company worldwide, it may have come at a higher price and will allow you to grow better and faster.
- Simulative and realistic approach suitable for both beginners and more experienced players
- The ability to cultivate different types of vine
- Analyze the soil and choose the grape variety that best suits those characteristics
- Organize work in the vineyard such as pruning or chipping
- Protect your vines through specific treatments depending on the type of disease
- Check the state of ripeness of the grapes and decide when to harvest
- Follow the winemaking processes and enhance the characteristics of your wine
- Select the yeasts and bacteria used during fermentation
- Decide how and which of your wines age with aging
- Customize your bottles by choosing their shape, color and other aesthetic characteristics
- Create your sales network and adapt the characteristics of your product to the type of customer
- Manage marketing and social activities to increase the reputation of your company
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!