This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!
Today’s Spotlight is Coffee Talk, a narrative-driven coffee shop sim by Toge Productions.
Set in an urban fantasy version of Seattle where humans live alongside elves, mermaids, succubi, and other races, Coffee Talk is about running a coffee shop and engaging with your customers.
Listen to your regulars and help them figure out their problems over a cup of their favorite brew. You can check out a trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
The game features:
- Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar
- Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
- 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
- An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!