Today’s Niche Spotlight is Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy, a tactical turn-based RPG by Curious Fate and Akupara Games.
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a turn-based tactical RPG that follows Huxley, his faithful canine companion, and their band of eccentric allies in their battle against Father Eldritch and his horde of evil minions. Fight against large armies of enemies with your party in turn-based tactical battles that feature some puzzle elements.
Upgrade and customize your characters by swapping their jobs, with the ability to do dual class builds. In addition to a narrative-driven campaign with plenty of side quests, Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy also features a horde mode and hardcore difficulty that unlocks once you beat the game.
You can find the launch trailer below.
You can find a rundown on the game below:
- Content Rich – Dozens of narrative story maps plus optional maps, including additional post-game content and horde mode!
- Challenge Yourself – Three levels of difficulty, plus an additional hardcore mode unlocked after completion – challenge yourself over and over again.
- Genre-Bending Gameplay – Shaking up the SRPG experience with diverse gameplay, including large-scale War levels (with dozens of units on the battlefield simultaneously), environmental verticality, puzzle elements and traps!
- Deeply Customizable – Accessible, class-based gameplay for the casual player combined with deep customization and mastery for serious tactics fans. 21 individual classes plus the ability to dual class allows for almost endless combinations.
- Grow Your Character – Unlock upgrades, collect loot, complete quests and meet a cast of colorful characters on your quest for glory.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy is a vibrant, turn-based RPG adventure that puts a modern spin on classic tactics-style games. Featuring a diverse cast of characters, enormous boss monsters, and a dark world embroiled in war, Absolute Tactics: Daughters of Mercy plunges players right into the action as our hero Huxley and his dog Max build their team of friends and allies to defend their home against a mysterious invading army.
Control your units and make use of their unique traits to dominate your enemies with masterful strategies which take advantage of unit placement, varied attack patterns, and skills that are as unique as each character. A vast array of deadly enemies, traps, puzzles and obstacles await to challenge you on your adventure.
If you’re a developer and want your game showcased on Niche Spotlight, please contact us!
This is Niche Spotlight. In this column, we regularly introduce new games to our fans, so please leave feedback and let us know if there’s a game you want us to cover!