It’s hard not to gush a bit when a new platformer comes out, especially when it looks as good as Bzzt does.
Bzzt is a new 2D platformer where players take on the role of ZX8000, a toaster sized robot who’s well-positioned to take on the evil forces of Dr. Badbert! The game is from the Prague-based solo developer Karel Matejka, also known as Ko.dll
You can check out the launch trailer for Bzzt below.
Inspired by the 80’s tech revolution, this beautiful pixel-art precision platformer transports you back in time with a brand new adventure, paying homage to the popular and much loved gaming designs of the past.
And what can you expect more?
- Pick a difficulty from casual to hardcore and choose a gameplay style that suits you the best.
- Enjoy extremely precise and intuitive controls.
- Push your limits in time challenges.
- Compete with others in global and friends leaderboards.
- Experience rich environments with ever-changing game mechanics.
- Survive and adapt your style for intense boss fights.
- Optional permadeath mode.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful retro soundtrack made by Martin Linda, the creator of Rytmik Ultimate/Studio.
Bzzt is available now on Windows PC (via Steam, GOG, and Epic Games).