Dark Star and Another Indie have released more free content for their boss rush action-RPG, Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption.
This new update adds a boss fight, more weapons, and more trials. You can learn more about the update here, and check out a trailer for the game above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Rise from the depths a crumbling kingdom and to the challenge of defeating increasingly difficult demonic bosses. Choose aspects of yourself to weaken before defeating the avatars of Sin in the boss battler Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption. Inspired by classic boss-battlers and modern skill-based action RPGs, with a dash of gothic anime styling and horror storytelling, Sinner promises a thrilling and bone-chilling experience.
A lone warrior stands on a strange shore, his mind clouded and his past forgotten, but an unstoppable force drives him on. He is Adam, guilty of a great sin and drawn to this place by powers as secret as they are terrifying. As his home, the Kingdom of Cavanis, languishes in blasphemy, Adam must face a series of trials in a desperate quest for redemption.
- Challenge yourself against eight distinct, brutal bosses
- Sacrifice strength and stats in Sinner’s “level-down” gameplay
- Equip a plethora of unlockable weapons and items to adapt to your weaknesses
- Master Sinner’s hard-but-fair combat
- Bring peace to a tortured soul in a dark and harrowing tale with multiple endings
- Take on new challenges in a variety of game modes for replayability
Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is available on Windows PC (via Steam), PS4, Switch, and Xbox One for $18.99.