CreAct Games and Another Indie have released a new update for their Souls-like waifu sim, Neverinth.
The update adds a new Valkyrie to the game, the Proud Aspirant, that fights evil with her trusty katana. There’s also the new Cultist Mentor boss and several new items. You can read the full patch notes here, and check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
The gods are dead and the tree of life, Yggdrasill, summons her last hope to the Neverinth. History’s strongest women heed the call and begin the trial but only those who pass will earn the sacred title of Valkyrie.
Explore the everchanging halls of the Neverinth and uncover the history of the Valkyrie. Do glorious battle against the beasts and monsters of Norse legend and uncover the hidden pasts of each heroic woman. But their trials will not be easy as they face down those that haunt the sacred halls of Valhalla, and face down aftermath of Ragnarok.
- Conquer the three-dimensional labyrinth and break through the limits of survival.
- Master powerful, paced combat that is as punishing as it is rewarding.
- Collect and wield an arsenal of incredible weapons.
- Engage in risk-reward combat by exerting the strength of the Valkyrie.
- Immerse yourself in Norse mythology and battle the enemies of Midgard.
- Witness the danger and horror of boss battles from the depths of the Old World.
- Dedicate yourself to the fallen gods and gain their power. Unlock their weapons and skill.
- Unlock content including levels, new characters, monsters, gear, and skills.
- Play as five different Valkyrie, each using their unique abilities and discovering their lost memories.