Gaming Minds Studios and Kalypso Media have just released a new DLC pack for their railroad management game, Railway Empire.
Surprisingly enough, the Germany DLC allows you to expand your company to Deutschland. You can check out the launch trailer above.
This map of Germany includes 59 cities, a new scenario, 12 new tradable goods, 10 new locomotives, and new music tracks. The DLC costs $12.99, and will be 15% off until the 8th.
The DLC coincides with a free update, which you can read about here.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
Marked by the revolts and rebellions of the March Revolution, the German petty states are on the brink of economic collapse. However, with the appearance of the first private trains, cross-border connections are increasingly growing, linking the larger cities and creating industrial centers that will lift the troubled country. In the Railway Empire – Germany DLC you will be a central part of this movement. Strengthen your influence as a railway magnate within Germany and exploit new building grounds by acquiring valuable concessions.
- New scenario – Patchwork (1850 – 1870)
- Map expansion: Germany (available in Free Game and Sandbox modes)
- 10 historical engines such as the Adler and the Rhein
- More than 12 new tradeable goods (e.g. canned kraut and cuckoo clocks) and 59 new cities
- New songs and reworked city buildings as well as an update of the characters and German signaling signs
- Exclusive ‘concession’ feature: The map is divided into sections. Buy concessions to gain access to new building grounds (also available on the full North American map).