NIS America has shared a new gameplay trailer for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III.
Featured above, the new “Trial by Fire” trailer showcases the upcoming JRPG’s battle systems and features.
Here’s an overview of the game’s battle mechanics:
- Brave Order: A new battle feature, Brave Orders provide party-wide buffs to give an upper hand for a certain number of turns. They can be issued anytime within battle by using Brave Points.
- Link Attacks: A follow-up move from comrades that is triggered when an effective attack unbalances the enemy.
- Brave Points: Can be gained when performing an “Assist,” or consumed when using “Burst” or “Rush” in Link Attacks. Be wise in deciding when to spend them!
- Arts & Crafts: A fundamental basis of combat, Arts draw power from equipped orbments and manifest in elemental attacks. Crafts are similar in offense, but are inherent to each character.
- S-Craft: A specialized Craft that consumes all of the character’s Craft Points (CP). It has extraordinary animations, so be sure to witness every character’s S-Craft!
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III is launching for PlayStation 4 on September 24th in North America and on September 27th in Europe.