Focus Home Interactive have announced the release date for Rogue Factor’s action strategy game Necromunda: Underhive Wars.
As previously reported, the game is based on the Necromunda miniatures game reboot from 2017. Necromunda: Underhive Wars allows players to build and customize their own gang from one of the major Houses of the grim hive world of Necromunda.
You can find the release date trailer below.
You can find a rundown of the game (via Steam) below:
Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honour of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to 4-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical-RPG
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000
- Play solo or join thrilling 4-way online gang fights
Necromunda: Underhive Wars launches September 8th for Windows PC (via Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.