Publisher Focus Home Interactive and developer Streum On Studio have shared the Necromunda: Hired Gun gameplay overview trailer, showing off more of the Warhammer FPS.
Here’s a rundown on the game and its new trailer:
Welcome to the gritty, violent hive city of Necromunda, a place where anything goes – for the right price. As a bounty hunter in this utopia of violence, get ready to use the many tools in your deadly arsenal to see through each contract. Watch today’s new Gameplay Overview Trailer for a deep dive into Hired Gun’s various zones, weapons and perks, cyber-augmented Mastiff included!
Pick your contracts, hunt your targets, reap the rewards
Introduce yourself at Martyr’s End, the hub of all the action, contracts, and factions in your little corner of Necromunda. Select your contract, prepare your loadout and track down your target across one of the several dark and twisted areas of the Hive. Nothing comes easy in Hired Gun, fighting and even trailing targets will put the best bounty hunters to the test. Use your grappling hook and wall running abilities to close in on your prey across rotting agri-farms, industrious chemlabs and ancient strongholds. Then, assisted by your loyal Mastiff, unleash a ballet of destruction to complete your contract in style before returning to Martyr’s End for a celebratory drink and a round of upgrading your weapons and armor.
Upgrade and augment your arsenal to take on the Hive’s toughest contracts
From a signature power knife to rocket launchers and graviton gun, everything can be useful to make a living within the ever-growing conflict between factions in the Hive. After each action-intensive mission, take the time to exchange loot and rewards for cyber-augments to yourself, your arsenal and your dog. Grow in power and soon enough, become your target’s unstoppable worst nightmare.
Here’s the new trailer:
In case you missed it, you can find the previous “Enter the Hive” trailer here, which shows off more of the game’s factions, locales, and more.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via Focus Home Interactive:
Become a Hired Gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable. Embark on a fast-paced, violent, and thrilling FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.
PICK YOUR CONTRACTS
HUNT YOUR TARGETS
COLLECT THE BOUNTY
- FAST PACED VIOLENT FPS – Navigate an ocean of crime and corruption to balance the bloody ecosystem of Necromunda as a merciless hired gun. The money’s good, the dog’s loyal, and the gun’s reliable – but can you survive the hunt? Necromunda: Hired Gun is a fast-paced, violent, and thrilling indie FPS set in the darkest reaches of Warhammer 40,000’s most infamous hive city.
- CRAFT THE ULTIMATE BOUNTY HUNTER – With the right weapons and upgrades you can eliminate the most notorious gangers, heretics and mutants around. Then, enhance your body with a dozen customizable augments to run on walls and leap over chasms, while your grappling hook allows quick, agile traversal of the massive, industrial environments of the Underhive. Choose how to hunt.
- YOUR NEW BEST FRIEND – Humans aren’t trustworthy enough to be true friends down here. A dog, on the other hand? Perfect. Your cyber-mastiff has seen just as much combat as you have, with just as many augments to show for it. He’ll sniff out and eliminate enemies for you like the best boy he is. He even has his own full upgrade tree to make him bigger, badder, and better.
- A SPRAWLING, CUSTOMISABLE ARSENAL – Your armory is a sprawling collection of guns, grenades, blades, and other, even deadlier weaponry. Pick your armaments from the Underhives vast selection of deadly weaponry. Right from the start you have your pick of bolters, autoguns, long-las rifles, plasma guns, power knives, grenade launchers, and much more.
- ENTER HIVE WORLD NECROMUNDA – Hired Gun takes place in the deepest reaches of Necromunda, one of the billions-strong hive worlds of the Imperium of Man in the dark future of the 41st millennium. From the vast Warhammer 40,000 setting of Necromunda is the most notorious of hive cities. Millions live and die every day scratching out a living beneath the rule of vicious tyrants. It is a place of lawless gang warfare holding together a society of scavenging, crime, and corruption. It’s damn good for business.
Necromunda: Hired Gun launches June 1st for Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store, and Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S.