PQube has announced they’ll be publishing NanoApostle, a new dark science-fiction boss rush action game from developer 18Light Game.
NanoApostle is launching sometime in 2024 for Windows PC (via Steam) with support for various languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Brazilian Portuguese.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
NanoApostle is a dark sci-fi boss rush game! With intense reaction-based combat and a unique “Destruction Point” system, you play as Anita, a child augmented with lethal nanomachines, as she battles against twisted cybernetic experiments to escape a top-secret facility.
- Battle Against Merciless Adversaries: Face axe-wielding mechs, fire-spewing behemoths, and psychokinetic terrors in vicious encounters culminating in the brutal execution of your foes.
- Evolving Multi-Stage Battles: When threatened, the destructive bio-weapons feature a failsafe causing them to become more ferocious, often warping environments to enhance their onslaught.
- More than a Weapon: The symbiotic relationship between Anita and Apostle grants her numerous abilities such as Dodge, Parry, a series of Slashing Attacks, and a deadly Projectile.
- Master the Destruction Point System: Utilise Apostle’s nanites to identify structural weaknesses known as ‘Destruction Points’ and exploit your opponent’s vulnerabilities to land devastating blows.
- Experiment with Skills: Earn skill points through combat and challenge stages. Whether you favour a tactical or reckless approach, create unique skill combinations that resonate with your style.
- Step Up to the Challenge: Earn skill points by completing various tasks in the Challenge System, from defeating hordes of minions to demonstrating dexterity in parkour challenges.