Nighthawk Interactive, Devolver Digital, and Deadtoast Entertainment have announced a physical release for My Friend Pedro.
The companies will distribute developer Deadtoast Entertainment’s side-scrolling shooter at retail for Switch on November 12th, for $29.99. Pre-orders are up on GameStop and will be up on other big retailers. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the retail version.
The retail version of the game includes a sticker pack, an original 11-by-17-inch poster, a reversible cover, and a download code for the full game soundtrack. Here’s a look:
Here’s a rundown on the game, and the physical edition:
My Friend Pedro is a violent ballet about friendship, imagination, and one man’s struggle to obliterate anyone in his path at the behest of a sentient banana. The strategic use of split aiming, slow motion, and the ol’ stylish window breach create one sensational action sequence after another in an explosive battle through the violent underworld.
Nighthawk Interactive’s Nintendo Switch retail edition of My Friend Pedro includes:
- Retail Exclusive Content – Everyone can go bananas with a specially created 11-by-17-inch poster, sticker pack, reversible cover art and the game’s full, gritty soundtrack in this retail edition.
- Full Throttle Gun Ballet – Players can unleash a graceful torrent of destruction with an incredible level of control over weapons and body. They’ll twist and turn through the air while aiming both hands at priority threats, or line up a perfect bullet ricochet to drop an unsuspecting gangster from behind.
- Mix It Up – To break up the high octane running and gunning, dynamic sequences are introduced to offer new challenges, such as thrilling motorcycle chases and slower paced physics-based puzzles.
- Slow Motion Braggadocio – When the action amps up to a frenzy, players bring it all into focus by shifting into slow motion to calm the nerves and steady the aim.
- Parkour! – While battling through each level, the number of points earned can be increased by incorporating acrobatic flips, wall jumps and rolls into enemy takedowns.
- Race to the Top – A global leaderboard is primed and ready for everyone to rack up points landing hits, kills and elaborate acrobatics.
My Friend Pedro has been available for Windows PC and Nintendo Switch.