Publisher Zodiac Interactive and developer I-Inferno have announced a PC port for Musynx.
The music-rhythm game will launch for Windows PC (via Steam) on December 5th. Featured above, you can view a new trailer for the game’s PC port.
Here’s a rundown on the game:
The indie rhythm game Musynx is now available on Steam.
- Worldwide Composers Unite – M2U, Paul Bazooka, Lunatic Sounds, MEMME, and more!
- Unique Visual Themes – Various themes are available for each music genre for a unique sensory experience!
- Classic Game Play – Going back to the roots with classic game play systems and mechanics!
- Real “KEY” Sound System – Enhance your playing experience with real Key Sounds!
- Vocaloid China Official Licensing – VC idol Stardust is officially licensed, with famous VC music included!
- Constant Music Updates – Exciting updates are regularly added. Stay tuned with Musynx!
Musynx has been available for PlayStation 4, Switch, PS Vita, and smartphones