PM Studios and Acttil have announced a Nintendo Switch port for the music-rhythm game Musynx.
The I-Inferno developed music-rhythm game will launch for the hybrid console sometime early next year, via both retail stores and the eShop in North America – the European release details are to be confirmed “shortly.”
Developed by Beijing-based studio I-Inferno, the game has been available for iOS and Android, and it includes over 50 songs from a multitude of music genres. The game features typical music-rhythm note hitting mechanics, and various difficulty levels. Downloadable content is planned too.
Here’s a rundown on the game, via PM Studios:
Originally developed and published as a mobile app, Musynx has received overwhelmingly positive reviews and fan feedback from all over the world. PM Studios is now stepping in to help for this Nintendo Switch version to give it an all-new look from the inside out. The game will feature over 50 musical selections at release! Those who played Musynx on mobile are sure to have a familiar, yet totally fresh, experience when it releases on Nintendo Switch in 2018!
- Switch up the Music! – Rock out to over 50 tracks on Nintendo Switch, featuring genres like pop, rock, trance, R&B, classical, and more!
- Test Your Rhythm! – Simple yet challenging gameplay will put your rhythm to the ultimate test!
- Become the Melody Maestro! – Each button press plays part of the song –tapping to the rhythm is the key to a complete musical experience!
- How Do You Like Your Music? – Easy, Hard, and even “Inferno”–you have full control over how you want to play!
- Pump Up the Artwork! – Each track has a unique artistic presentation to get you amped up along with the music!