Desert gardening survival game Wildmender is coming soon to PC and consoles.
You can read the announcement below:
The oasis awaits! Explore a vast desert, tend your garden and delve into the mysteries of a fallen civilization in Muse Games’ (Guns of Icarus, Embr) much anticipated Wildmender! The desert gardening survival game, published by Kwalee.
Start from a desert tiny spring and cultivate your oasis amongst the desert sands. Collect plants to grow whilst exploring the world, craft structures and harness magical essence. You’ll have to manage your food and water as you journey across the dunes, the drained sea, poisoned canyons and cold and distant mountains. You’ll need to travel far to learn the secrets of the life-draining wraiths that corrupt the land, and how to beat them, either solo or in up to 4 person multiplayer!
- Dozens of plant species to cultivate and grow, each with a variety of cultivars to be discovered
- 50+ craftable structures and tools to build and manage your perfect garden
- 75+ unlockable perks and ability upgrades
- 1-4 player online co-op multiplayer
- Procedurally generated world for a unique challenge every replay
- Difficulty settings and game modes that can be adjusted on the fly
Wildmender has many mysteries to uncover, while you try to survive and forage for food in the harsh desert.
Wildmender is scheduled to release on September 28, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, and Microsoft Windows (through Steam).