Mini Motorways has been out on PC for over a year, but now it’s the Nintendo Switch’s turn to get a piece of the road-management action. The Switch port was announced during the recent Indie World Showcase on May 11th.
In Mini Motorways players take on the role of a city planner, trying to contain the growing traffic and urban sprawl of their city. Design overpasses, bypasses, whatever kind of passes you can imagine while fighting gridlock and other traffic woes.
The game features maps inspired by real world cities like Tokyo, Los Angeles, and others. You can find the Nintendo Switch trailer here.
Have you ever been stuck in traffic and wished you could do something to fix it?
In Mini Motorways, the city’s traffic problems are in your hands.
From the makers of Mini Metro, Mini Motorways is a game about drawing the roads that drive a growing city. Build a road network, one road at a time, to create a bustling metropolis. Redesign your city to keep the traffic flowing, and carefully manage upgrades to meet the changing demands. How long can you keep the cities of the world moving?
- Draw roads in dynamic cities that grow and change – every game is unique!
- Explore stunning maps inspired by cities all around the world.
- Choose from a variety of upgrades to meet the demands of your ever-expanding road network: highways, roundabouts, and more!
- Select different colour palettes on every map including colourblind and night modes.
- Relax to a responsive soundtrack from Disasterpeace that grows along with your city.
- Unlock new maps and achievements as you achieve mastery
- Export GIFs of your city layouts to share with your friends.
- Compete against other players in Daily and Weekly Challenges.
Mini Motorways is available now on Windows PC (via Steam) and Nintendo Switch.