Publisher Fireshine Games and developer Piranha Games announced MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries is getting yet another post-launch DLC pack.
The new “Rise of Rasalhague” downloadable content is coming on January 26th across all supported platforms, for $14.99.
Here’s a rundown on the new content:
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries – Rise of Rasalhague
In a conflict that pre-dates the formation of the Star League, Join Colonel Månsdottir and the people of Rasalhague in a fight for freedom and independence from the Great Houses, in a new 12 mission quest line. Rise of Rasalhague adds the Crusader ‘Mech chassis with 11 variants, the new Rival Mercenaries feature allowing you to interact with numerous other mercenary companies and the infamous Bounty Hunter.
- RISE OF RASALHAGUE CAMPAIGN
- Witness first-hand the rise of the Free Rasalhague Republic with a new 12 mission quest line
- NEW CRUSADER CHASSIS
- Rise of Rasalhague adds the Crusader ‘Mech chassis with 11 variants, including the Hero ‘Crael’ variant with melee weapon capabilities
- THE INNER SPHERE IS MORE ALIVE THAN EVER
- Rival mercenary companies are now operating in the Inner Sphere
- Working in areas garrisoned by Rival mercenary companies can lead to friendly or hostile interventions during missions
- The infamous Bounty Hunter will pay for intel on Rival mercenaries, which can lead to valuable rewards
- Experience exciting and dynamic missions in the new Infiltration game mode
- FREE GAME UPDATE
- Various significant improvements to AI performance and behavior
- Redesigned ‘Mech Hanger allowing you to expand your active ‘Mech roster
- Many Quality of Life improvements making gameplay experience even more enjoyable
MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries has been available for Windows PC (via the Epic Games Store, GOG, and Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. It is also available on Xbox Game Pass. If you missed it, you can find our review here.