Publisher Modern Wolf and developer Whalenought Studios announced Mechajammer update 1.1 is now available, adding a ton of content and improvements for the cyberpunk horror RPG.
While Mechajammer update 1.1 is now available today, the new “The Refracted” update includes the following new content and changes:
- NEW CHARACTER PORTRAITS
- NEW ARMOUR ITEMS
- NEW VEHICLES
- NEW GANG ALLIANCE QUESTS
- MORE COMPANIONS AND QUESTS
- ADDED EVENT LOG
- PLUS HUNDREDS OF ENHANCEMENTS
Here’s a new trailer for the update:
Here’s a rundown for the June 2021-announced game:
Mechajammer is an isometric cyberpunk CRPG, set in a far-future Earth that has been ravaged by overcrowding, pollution, and war. Mechajammer takes place on Calitana, a low-tech mining colony with a central city carved out of the planet’s dense jungles. The Ci-War and the Syndicates’ abuse of power have lasted so long that they have become a fixture of everyday life, and humans struggle through the sorrows and triumphs of life with the threat of violence never far from their periphery.
It’s a game designed with the player agency as the key focus; a game where your escape from Calitana can be approached in any manner that best suits you.
- Open World Exploration – Freely roam through the streets of an off-world cyberpunk city, the killer jungles outside its walls, and the occult syndicate hollows below.
- Companions and Squad Commands – Recruit large squads of mercenaries, gang members, and thieves as companions. Issue commands to the whole squad to keep the turn-based combat fast and exciting.
- Choices and Consequences – You and your crew of deserters have crashed onto a hostile jungle colony. To escape, you must gather rumors, bribe enemies, and earn trust through completing missions. In this immersive sim choose your path wisely, as your story options will shift with every choice.
- Character Creation – Deep and fully customizable character creation allows you to experiment and design your own playstyle.
Cyberpunk horror RPG Mechajammer is now available for Windows PC (via Steam, the Epic Games Store, and GOG), with a price point set at $24.99.