Feral Interactive and Creative Assembly have released their latest DLC pack for Total War: Warhammer II. The DLC came out on PC last month, but has just received Mac and Linux support as well.
The Hunter & The Beast adds the forces of Markus Wulfhart and Nakai The Wanderer to the game, along with new units, legendary items, and quest chains. You can check out a trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the new content:
The Hunter & The Beast is the latest Lords Pack for Total War: WARHAMMER II. Introducing two rival Legendary Lords from the world of Warhammer Fantasy Battles, each with their own objectives, mechanics, units and playstyle, for use in both the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns, and custom/multiplayer battles.
- Two richly themed new Legendary Lords lead their own factions: Markus Wulfhart leads the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition (Empire), and Nakai The Wanderer leads the Spirit of the Jungle
- Each Legendary Lord brings their own unique faction mechanics, quest-chains, legendary items, skill-trees and campaign narrative
- Devastating new ranged units, mobile gunpowder batteries and fabled Hunter Heroes for the Huntsmarshal’s Expedition
- Towering new Dread Saurians, the largest beasts to walk the world of Total War: WARHAMMER, plus new Kroxigors, Razordons and Rites for Spirit of the Jungle
- New Regiments of Renown to unlock, recruit and field
The Hunter & The Beast is available on Windows PC, Mac, and Linux via Steam for $8.99.