Smilegate West put Lost Saga up on Steam Greenlight last year. Following its acceptance onto the list, it’s finally released today.
The game is a free-to-play brawler of sorts that features lots of characters from various other games like Mai Shiranui from The King of Fighters, Jin Kisaragi from BlazBlue and Sol Badguy from Guilty Gear. In total, there are over 60 completely unique fighters that you can choose from. Featured above, you can view a brief overview trailer for the game, although it doesn’t quite encapsulate everything there is to see.
Here are some of the game’s key features on Steam:
- Face Off Against The World: Compete in a variety of different PvP modes including the base raiding Power Stone, the survival based Ghost Tag and the classic Deathmatch.
- Go On Intense Dungeon Raids: Fight through hordes of enemies in three different PvE Dungeons, or see how many floors you can clear throughout the skill testing Crusade Mode.
- Build A Collection of Heroes: Choose from a wide selection of heroes, each with their own unique moves and play styles. There’s something for everybody whether you like to get up close or fight at a distance.
- Hundreds of Customizable Gear: Give your heroes a new look and new moves with over 100 different pieces of gear – even equip the ones you knock off your opponents during battle.
- Steam Exclusive Features: Unlock a variety of different Steam exclusive achievements, trading cards, backgrounds and badges.
- Constantly Growing: Every month brings new characters, gears and events to Lost Saga, giving users new ways to experience this massive brawler.
You can fight up to 16 other players online, or team up with allies in various PvE dungeons that can even escalate into full-fledged raiding parties. While all of the locked fighters can be purchased with in-game currency, you can also pony up to unlock them all quicker.
You can find Lost Saga on Steam here.