Indie developer Double Dagger Studio has announced Little Kitty, Big City is getting a Switch version.
The 3D adventure game is coming to Switch alongside its previously announced PC (via Steam) version when it launches in 2024.
Here’s a rundown on the game, plus a new trailer:
A peaceful catnap turns into a whimsical adventure!
You’re a curious little kitty with a big personality, on an adventure to find your way back home. Explore the city, make new friends with stray animals, wear delightful hats, and leave more than a little chaos in your wake. After all, isn’t that what cats do best?
Will you make your way home or will you explore what the big city has to offer first? I mean, getting home is obviously your main priority. Obviously. Well, it’s one of your priorities. Maybe more of a guideline… It’s definitely on your To-Do list somewhere! But first? Exploration!
- Explore the city at your own pace in an open-world playground filled with surprises!
- Make friends with a colorful cast of chatty animals.
- Complete quests, help your animal friends, or cause a total ruckus. It’s up to you.
- Customize your Kitty with a plethora of very adorable hats!
- Take a nap in the sunshine.
- Find a way home…?